Wasantha Namaskara's 712th Visual Arts Exhibition.

My dream


The angel from heaven, whatever you say, is a beauty. Such beauty has never happened before. It’s hard to even imagine how that would happen. I paint you every day. Creating an art gallery in your name is one of my dreams. I am Wasantha Namaskara. An artist in Sri Lanka.

I do not know exactly why I like Maithili Thakur so much, but her songs, smile and social demeanor gave me new life in a moment when I lost everything.


वसंथा नमस्कार की 712 वीं दृश्य कला प्रदर्शनी।

मेरा सपना



मैं श्रीलंका में रहने वाला एक कलाकार हूं।

ऐसे समय में जब सब कुछ उबाऊ था, मैथिली ठाकुर के गाने, उनकी मुस्कान और उनके सामाजिक व्यवहार ने मुझे एक नए जीवन में वापस ला दिया।

इसलिए मेरा सपना उनके नाम पर एक आर्ट गैलरी शुरू करना है।

तो जो लोग कला कर सकते हैं वे ऐसा करना जारी रखते हैं। परिणाम एक अप्रत्याशित क्षण है।

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiiHohivUjxQr4zspF1ZUJw


Comments