Wasantha Namaskara's 735th Spiritual Visual Art Exhibition

The goddess of my art,

Maithili Thakur

My heart is full of beauty because of her. That beauty spreads through me to others. It's amazing. It’s hard to even imagine how that would happen. So she has become the goddess of my art.

 Maithili goddess started helping me after 700 exhibitions of paintings. Until then, she had stayed away from me, because I was surrounded by many inhuman forces such as devils, demons and ghosts in friendly disguise. Until then, I did not even have the wisdom to recognize those inhuman forces that had been disguised as friends. As soon as I left them, Maithili  goddess joined me.

Many in the scientific world think that gods, goddesses, and invisible beings are mental thoughts. This is the best example that it is not.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu3TqY95MBb98IAXRYmvVA


Comments